Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Travel Destinations

Destination

It's Twilight Time



Sitting on the beach of Ypao on Guam Island while watching the setting sun was a lonely experience.  I do not know why I felt that way.  I tried to recall the days when I was with the people that I love, the things that I want to do and the place that I am happy to call home.

Guam is considered my second home and I always love its natural beauty, the beaches, the heritage sites, the food, the friendly people both Chamorros and immigrants and the many things that I love to taste, smell, possess and send back home for family, friends and relatives to enjoy.

It's twilight time on Guam.  It is like experiencing life at its ebb, I am experiencing peace and a wish that you shall experience the warmth of the web of my arms.

It's twilight time on Guam that slowly turns to dusk, it is like experiencing the wish unfulfilled and the sunrise that takes a long time to break.

Goodbye my beloved Guam, I shall see you again wherever I will be, when  it is
 twilight time.


It's Twilight Time Reviewed by Touristang Pobre on 4:22:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Share your awesome thoughts on this post.

All Rights Reserved by Touristang Pobre © 2014 - 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.