Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Travel Destinations

Destination

A SHORT LUNCH BREAK AT LA CASTELLANA

 LUNCH BREAK BEFORE DRIVING TO MASULOG

Location: La Castellana, Negros Occidental 

* * * * * * * * * * 

Introduction

One weekend I decided to have a "running tour" of the La Castellana-Canlaon Road. I left Bacolod in the morning and was in La Carlota City before noon. Since my intention was to survey all the coffee shops and restaurants along the road from La Castellana going to Canlaon City, I decided to do it after lunch. 

So, together with Pareng Leo, we decided to have lunch in the town of La Castellana where he knew a nice place to have lunch. 


While on our way looking for Villa Indo, we also look around the way for the best place to eat. We passed by several eateries as well as the marketplace until we finally reached Villa Indo.  




I noticed that Villa Indo was a pension and a restaurant, thus, adding this information up in my list of places to stay in this area of Negros Occidental. 

Because we are on a "running tour", so to speak, we ordered lunch that is easy to prepare - Pancit Guisado and Fried Bangus. 






After lunch we continued our trip to La Blanca Resort at Barangay Masulog, La Castella. I've never been to this resort before, so it is of great interest that I want to discover it. From La Blanca Resort, Canlaon City is just around 7 kilometers. 


I enjoyed our instant decision to have lunch at Villa Indo since I've never been there before. Now, that I know it is existing in La Castellana, haha...I have a new place to go to whenever I will be stranded or plan to stay a brief stay in La Castellana. 

For more stories about my trip to Barangay Masulog, and nearby Canlaon City, please click the links below: 

1. TAWHAY NGA RESORT SA MASULOG - Touristang Pobre - This is my Blog about La Blanca Resort. Also featured here is 13 Cafe, Masulog. 




Now, you have more ideas about these places that are waiting for you to explore. 

If you find these blogs informative, please LIKE our Facebook Page and SHARE this blog to your friends. Thank you. 

August 17, 2023. 




A SHORT LUNCH BREAK AT LA CASTELLANA Reviewed by Touristang Pobre on 9:39:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Share your awesome thoughts on this post.

All Rights Reserved by Touristang Pobre © 2014 - 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.